Dressings are great for all sorts of things and especially this one. I love it over veggies, roasted potatoes, and chicken. You could even use it as a simple marinade! I don’t know about you, but I’m loving dijon these days so this definitely hits the spot with a sweet tang. You can easily make this a vegan recipe by switching the mayo or yogurt for a dairy-free option. Make some dressing, let’s get saucy!
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup mayo or plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons honey (optional)
- Whisk together all ingredients until fully mixed
- Pour on salads, veggies or use as a marinade for chicken or fish