- 2-4 large potatoes
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can corn
- 2-3 roman tomatoes diced
- 2-3 ripe avocados
- 1 lime's juice
- 1 hand full cilantro chopped
- sliced jalapenos (optional)
- 1 can chipotle chiles
- 1/2-1 cup mayo (or substitute)
- Slice potatoes into ideal fry size. Arrange on baking sheet and bake for about 25-30 minutes at 400 degrees or until fries are golden.
- While fries bake, dice tomatoes, cilantro and jalapenos if you're using them.
- For a simple guacamole, add avocado and lime juice to a small bowl and mash until well mixed. Add water until the desired consistency is reached.
- To make chipotle dressing add mayo or substitute to blender with chipotle, adding little at a time until desired spice is achieved. If you'd like a little runnier dressing, add water until consistency is achieved.
- Once potatoes are golden remove from oven and its time to arm your nachos! Lay potatoes on a plate and top with beans, corn, tomatoes, cilantro, guacamole, chipotle dressing and jalapenos if using. Eat up!